Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wow, I am on a roll today!

Justin and I are trying to get really serious about paying off our student debt. So, instead of buying new clothes for the kids, I thought I would re-purpose some older t-shirts with applique. >>Instant project<< :o) For those of you who know me well, I love to come up with random sewing projects, so here is the latest. Plus you get to see my cute kid models for the t-shirts! Avery and Rhoen's are yet to come. Uriah did most of the designing and made the fabric choices for his shirt!


2 comments:

From the View of 1336 said...

What a fabulous idea, Kari! :) You are one creative Mom!!! I miss you. ~Talitha

The Robinson Family said...

Hi Kari and fam! I saw your blog link on Tal's blog and wanted to check it out. What a sweet family! I'm a big fan of blogging (obsessed sometimes!) and I love being able to keep track of friends and family. It's great to "see" you again. : ) I hope you are well!

~Ashley (Myers) Robinson