Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Golden Birthday

So I celebrated my once in a life-time golden birthday this week. 28 on the 28th. Nothing amazing happened, but it was all-in-all a very good day. My children fought in the car for several minutes over who was and who was not going to sing me happy birthday. I actually enjoyed the song once the fighting was over! Would it be so wrong for a mommy to yell: Just turn your fighting off and sing me the darn song!? Yeah...that was me. My date with my husband ended in tears...not a bad thing really. We were able to talk through some things that we had not been able to communicate about for a while. Anyway, it was good. Another year has passed. It is strange that I am so close to 30 now. I vividly remember being 10. Good thing the future only happens a day at a time. I feel like my experience with time is changing considerably. The days are so long sometimes, but the months are very very short.

No comments: